|Tax Status:||Tax Exempt|
Keynsham Bristol UK
Ideal project, beautiful spacious wide beam narrow boat.
1998 13.5m (44ft) length 10.6m (10 1⁄2ft) wide, weighing roughly 10t. Built by J D Marine.
• Large spacious bathroom consisting of brand new and un-used electronic, pumped china macerator toilet with electronic one touch flush. (toilet pumps to black water tank with external pump out valve).
• Large basin and vanity unit with storage new and un-used.
• Large mirrored storage cabinet with 12v light fitted above. 1000x800mm shower
tray with corner entry glass enclosure and bar mixer also new and un-used.
• The walls and floor are fully tiled, ceiling is tongue and grooved timber with flush fitted led downlighters.
1 double bedroom with large opening bow faced windows, fully opening for secondary escape route.
Two port holes one on either side.
Bespoke built double bed with storage underneath. Shower room and WC
• Living area has large double doored wood burner flued to outside through ceiling.
• A bespoke built sofa that convert to a double or single bed, single bunk beds or a double with a single above.
• Plenty of room for a dining table and other furniture.
• Kitchen is yet to be completed but has neff oven/grill.
• Fridge with small freezer section.
• Sink with drainer.
• Storage units and drawer.
• A lpg hob is supplied but not currently installed.
• Wooden flooring with oak finish throughout.
• Walls are hard wood veneered ply with hard wood butt joint trims.
• Insulated walls and ceiling voids with fire resistant phenolic slab.
• Double glazed windows throughout.
• 5 column radiators with thermostatic valves.
• Webasto diesel fuelled boiler running heating and hot water.
• Unvented hot water storage cylinder 25ltr.
• Ample 240v sockets and 12v power.
• 12v and 240v downlighters throughout.
• 240v and engine battery charger.
Aft deck and exterior
• Large area for seating.
• Ventilated Gas Cylinder storage for 2 bottles including emergency isolation.
• Tiller with panel rudder and single lever throttle.
• Removable aft deck flooring for access to engine bay, hot water cylinder, boiler and 5 leisure batteries.
• Roof is steel with large area length of the boat for storage and/or seating.
• Bow deck has trap door access to fresh water storage tank.
• BMC 1.8ltr four cylinder diesel , cooled by a typical Bowman system. Hurth gearbox.
Engine will be fully serviced with new filters and fuel lines, new hull blackening and sacrificial anodes will be completed at time of sale. The vessel is currently out of the water for buyer’s survey and is at a boat yard with crane. Mooring can be arranged.
Last independent survey and valuation 2017 before refurb started. Passed survey with flying colours .
Regrettably selling due to work commitments and unable to spend the time needed on it to complete.
|Length over all:||13.5m|